Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Late to the party but here I am :)

It seems that everyone in the world has a blog, a MySpace, a Facebook or a Twitter and although I read them daily I haven't had one myself.
I follow many card making blogs and love to see the new items everyone makes.
So it time for me to dip my toes in the water and get my feet wet :)
I've been scrapbooking for over 10 years but only started making cards in September of 2008. It has become an obsession and I just love to sit and create a mini masterpiece.
I've become a Copic fanatic, an OMS addict and don't ask me about the stamps!
I've been selling on eBay for almost 10 years and so it seemed natural to add cards to my line up. I follow the challenge blogs but have never submitted as I haven't had a blog to link to.
Hopefully that will change now I have a blog too!
I'm going to end this initial post with a card I made just yesterday and I hope you like it as much as I do.



I used my Copics to color this cute image of Tilda by Magnolia and the papers are Making Memories Chloes Closet.

5 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

I am really loving this country look! Too precious!! Great card, Katie!!
hugs!
Sharon

Jacque said...

Cute card, Katie...that is one of my favorite images of Tilda...your coloring is splendid...Hugs..Jacque

Barb Hardeman said...

Very sweet card. I love this shabby Tilda too, though I don't own it -yet-. I love the way you use buttons on your cards. Very cute...

Unknown said...

Three cuties! Each with her own style. I really like your choices of papers and colors.
Sharon L

Nancy said...

Love your card Katie and great job with your blog it also looks great. I love this little Tilda I do not have her yet but will some day.lol