Friday, September 4, 2009

A New Stamp Company is looking for a Design Team

Happy Friday!
There are lots of companies that I have loved in the past and have been sorry to see them go. But there are always new ones popping up to fill me with excitement!
One of the latest is The Pixie Cottage. Michelle has searched out brand new stamp artists and will be bringing you their wonderful art work in new rubber stamps really soon!
The stamps will be available to order through Michelle's site at Michelle's Scrapbooking and are sure to be a huge hit!
She also stocks tons of other scrapbooking and cardmaking supplies including Copic's and rubber stamps from favorites including Magnolia (my faves!), Stampavie, Whiff of Joy and more.

I wanted to try out for the team as the products are so exciting the artists so talented and Michelle wanted to see 3 recent favorites so here they are!



I know you've all just seen this one but it really is one of my favorites and I love how it turned out.



Cute Tilda looks wonderful in many situations and I love how you can turn her to fit any occasion just by the colors of Copic's chosen.



I don't have many Sarah Kay stamps but I love them as they remind me of being a child in th 70's. I remember collecting and swapping Sarah Kay stickers and the album I saved them in was a treasured possession when I was 9 and 10!

Anyway, I invite you to go over and take a look at the new stamps from Michelle's site and wish me all the best of my DT application!
Have a super weekend!
Katie

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute stamps and wonderful cards! LOVE your creations!

Enfys said...

three wonderful cards Katie, good luck with the DT call
hugs
En xx

Unknown said...

Thanks Katie for applying, I love your cards!!

Dawn♥ said...

Stunning cards Katie!
♥Dawn♥