Monday, November 14, 2011

Guest Designer for Ooh La La Creations - Bingo!

A few months ago my very talented friend Anne asked me if I would like to be the guest designer at Ooh La La Creations for the month of November.
Now I'm usually a "color with Copics" gal so to use pre-colored images is well outside my comfort zone. But the Ooh La La Creations artwork is so beautiful I decided to give it a try :)
From the Bingo board I chose Flowers, Pearls and Lace as my choice.

Challenges:
Freshly Brewed Monthly - Anything Goes (5 entries only)
Digital Tuesday - Anything Goes (must have something digital)
2 Sisters - Anything Goes
Stamptacular Sunday - Punches/Die Cut


Card Recipe:
Image - Ooh La La
Paper - Unkown
Roses - Michaels $1 Spot
Pearls - Recollections
Border Punch - Martha Stewart
Silver Cardstock - American Crafts
Doily Die - English Tea Party by Cheery Lynn Designs
Sentiment - Cloud 9


This is the Bingo board that you get to choose your line from.




This is such a dreamy and beautiful image that I don't know if I did it justice but I hope you like it :)
Katie

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Lovely card, love the doily...

Anne said...

Stunning creation Katie. Hugs x

Céline said...

fab card, love the beautiful image
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline dt member

Stampalicious said...

very cute, love blue colour on this card, thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week, hugs, martina

Heleen said...

Great card! Lovely colors. Thanks for joining us at stamptacular sunday and I wish you luck on the challenge. Hope we see you soon again at stamptacular.

Hugs,
Heleen

Sheryl said...

Hi Katie! This is a gorgeous card! I love the image!
It's been a real pleasure to visit your blog!
Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges for our month long prize challenge, "Anything goes!"
Remember if you enter a project with a Fresh Brewed Designs Image, you will be entered into our big blog candy drawing!
Warm Hugs, Sheryl