Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Super Sparkling Surprise!


I hope you've dropped by to see my special announcement and you should be here from Corrine's blog on the very special New Design Team Announcement blog for Sparkles Christmas Card Challenges!. If not then please go to Sparkles blog to join in all the fun!
Earlier in the year you may remember that I did a guest month at Sparkles Christmas Card Challenges and I was honored when they asked me to be a part of the team for the new term!



It is a great challenge as most of us need to make Christmas cards and spreading them over the year is an easy way to make sure you beat the Holiday rush! The challenges are super simple, a theme is suggested but you can enter with any Christmas card even not choosing the theme, how easy is that?

I decided to share a few of my favorite Christmas card creations from 2011 in case you are new to my blog.






Now you should head on over to Margo's blog to carry on with the hop.
Be sure to leave a comment on all the blogs as their will be some Christmas goodies coming to some one and we all love a little candy don't we?
Also if you are new to my blog be sure to add yourself as a follower as I have another super Christmas surprise coming up soon and you don't want to miss out on a chance of winning that :)

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend and be sure to fit in some Christmas crafting!
Katie

8 comments:

RiNNE said...

Katie, your cards are stunning!! Looking forward to working with you!! Can't wait to see more of your wonderful Copic coloring ;).

Tracy said...

All of your cards are stunning!!!!

Svetlana said...

What a great cards!!!
Svetlana xx

Annette Allen said...

always so pretty...

StephC said...

Always such beautiful cards Katie! I'm so glad you're joining the team and can't wait to work with you again!
Hugs!
Steph

marg0006 said...

Wow all your cards are super cute. Thanks for all your wonderful talent.
Loving Scrapper 101

Ani said...

Beautiful cads! What a fun blog hop!
Hugs, Ani

jengd said...

Great cards! I really like the dimensional snow on the last one- gives it a bit of wonderful depth! Congrats on the new role!