Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Bring Your Own Sunshine - Inky Impressions - Distress It

It's time for another Inky Impressions Challenge and this time we want to see you "Distress It"
I went with inking the edges and adding some Shabby Enamels embossing powder to give mine that old look. And for a final touch I dry embossed the back mat and sanded it down to show the inner white core.

Challenges:
One Stop Craft - Anything Goes (2 entries only)
One Stitch at a Time - Use a Digi (3 entries only)
Sandy's Crafty Creations - Flowers
One Crazy Stamper - Flowers (5 entries only)
Oozak - Earth Tones (3 entries only)
ABC - N is for Not Just One (3 or more embellishments)(1 entry only)
Milk Coffee - Shabby Chic/Vintage
2 Sisters - 3, 2, 1 (I chose 3 flowers, 2 trims and 1 image)




Card Recipe:
Image - Wishing Well Fairy
Sentiment - Bring Your Own Sunshine
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper - Prima Nature Garden
Die Cut - Polynesian Sails Oval and Flourish Leaf Strip by Cheery Lynn Designs
Embossing Folder - Flowers
Flowers - Prima
Pearls - The Paper Studio
Trim and Lace - May Arts
Embossing Enamels - Frantage by Stampendous in Aged Rose and Shabby Green







I decoupaged this little fairy to within an inch of her life and my eyes did not thank me for it but I do love the end result and I hope you do too
We sure would love to see you get a little inky and join in with us at the Inky Impressions Challenge this week.
Katie

9 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Beautiful card! I love the image and the lacey look of the card. The tulle trim is fabulous! Beautiful flowers too! Thanks for sharing with with my challenge at Sandy's Crafty Creations!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a very beautiful card Katie also in the inside love those lace it's beautiful done.

greetings karin

KalySto said...

Such a sweet card!Love the adorable image and all the pretty embellishments!!!
Thank you for joining our Vintage Milk Coffee Challenge!
Hope to see you again next time!
Kaly

Mojca said...

Waw so very gorgeous!!!! I love the cute image and all the pretty embellishments. thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. hugs! Mojca

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

So beautiful Katie, love your color choices and that sentiment is one of my favorites! So glad to see you playing at MilkCoffee this time:)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Katie and fabulous too.
luv
Debby

Nikki Byrne said...

WOW this is STUNNING Inside and out! Fabulous card, gorgeous image and embellies and I LOVE that die cut! Thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT and good luck. Hugs

NIKKI DT

Leanne said...

Thank you for playing our flower challenge at One Crazy Stamper! Wonderful job!

Leanne GDT-OCS

Samantha Casey said...

Beautiful!! I love the embellishments you used are awesome! Beautiful coloring too! Thanks for joining us for the Oozak Challenge!

-Samantha