Thursday, August 15, 2013

Eat Dessert First - Digital Delights

It's that day again, Thursday, and it means a new card for Digital Delights!
This week I'm cooling off a little with a nice Ice Cream Sundae!

Challenges:
Crafting By Design - Anything Goes
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes (2 entries only)
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes (2 entries only)
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes (3 entries only)
Country View - Quotes or Sayings (this one is by Ernestine Ulmer)
Challenges and Candy - Colors, Smells, Tastes of Summer
Color Me Creative - Pretty in Pink
2 Sisters - Favorite Embellishments (Pearls)



Card Recipe:
Image - Ice Cream Accessories
Sentiment - Ice Cream Sentiments
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper - DCWV
Doily - Wilton
Pearls - Recollections
Glitter - Stickles in Cotton Candy
3D Paint - Polymark






The image was from a super selection of accessories but I decided to print it at a full image size to make it the star of the card. I layered it up and added sprinkles in the form of glitter and chocolate sauce in the form of glossy paint, it looks almost real!
I hope you liked it and make sure to see my other post today for the Inky Impressions blog hop.
Katie

7 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Fabulous card, Katie!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your card is making me hungry :-) Seriously, nice card and I love the bright colours. Your sundae is very realistic! Enjoy your day!

KT Fit Kitty

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Katie:)
What a Yummy card! The fudge looks so real! Love it!♥
Hugs,
Lisa

NancyD said...

Ya, that's my moto! Great card Katie. NancyD

Joey said...

Love this Katie, I would be sure to tuck in! Joey xx

Keti's Projects said...

What a sweet card. The colors are so vibrant and it makes me really hungry fro sweet ;-)

I love how you embellish the card with pearls.

Thanks for playing with us at Challenges and candies.

Hugs, Keti
DT @ Izazovi i sladkiši

Inkypinkycraft said...

Great sauce it looks sticky and very inviting! Thanks for joining us at countryviewcrafts challenge this time for our quotes/quotations challenge Trace x