Saturday, July 9, 2016

A Gem of a Challenge #173 - Get Krafty

It's time for another challenge at A Gem of A Challenge and this time we would like to see you use Kraft paper on your project.
I used Kraft as my base, added Kraft colored cork and Kraft corrugated cardstock to add a lot of different textures and dimensions and even added Kraft colored twine!
I used one of Janet's newest images, featuring one of her latest characters, Molly with her friend Rita.



Card Recipe:
Image - Molly and Rita Selfie
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper - The Printed Cork Stack by DCWV
Corrugated Card - Unknown
Sentimnet - Bo Bunny
Heart and Border Punch - Martha Stewart
Liquid Pearls - Ranger






Aren't these two a hoot? I hope to be as full as life as them when I get to that age (and it is creeping up on me fast). Be sure to check out our challenge at A Gem of A Challenge to see all the other great samples and to join in too!

Katie

1 comment:

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Katie, love this image and the heart embellies you've created.