Saturday, October 1, 2016

A Gem of a Challenge #179 - Halloween

It's time for another challenge at A Gem of A Challenge and this time we want to see your "Halloween" creation.
I love to make Halloween cards, I never send them out though, I just keep them for myself!
For this one I used one of my favorites, Chloe with Cauldron, and added some glitter to her bubbling brew!


Card Recipe:
Image - Chloe with Cauldron
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper and Sentiment - The Ghosts and Goblins Stack by DCWV
Circle Die - Little B
Bats - Jolee's
Glitter - Stickles









Now it's your turn, make it spooky or sweet or a little bit of both, and join in with us at A Gem of A Challenge and Good Luck!

Katie

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Katie, what a fabulous Halloween card all those gorgeous papers I do love how youve coloured her to. A stunning card. hugs Shirleyxxx